Skip to content
- Trim wick to 1/4 of an inch before each burn. This will help provide the cleanest burn.
- For the first burn, burn at least for 2 hours or until melting pool has been achieved.
- Only burn candle on a leveled heat resistant surface.
- Keep candles away from drafts, vents and fans.
- Discontinue the use of candle when 1/4 of inch of wax remains.
- Keep candles at least 4 inches away when burning together
- Last but not least, enjoy your candle!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.